Twitulater is an Adobe AIR microblogging client that currently supports Twitter and Koornk. Its aim is to make life easier for power users who are constantly bombarded by messages from the many people they follow, through automatically splitting the tweet stream into different categories based on content rather than whom the messages are from.
There are ten basic categories: Replies, Link sharing, Questions, Happy, Sad, Chatter, ReTweets, My Tweets, All Tweets, Spam and another category is automagically created for every hash tag found. This enables users to only read what interests them at the moment without having to deal with all the noise on microblogging services.
- continuously retrieving messages
- splits messages based on content
- automatic hash tag recognition
- core is completely protocol independent
- supports Twitter and Koornk
- multiple simultaneous user support
- reply/retweet/direct message commands
- expanding short URL’s via longurlplease
- shrinking tweets via tweetshrink
- URL shortening support
- picture uploading
- integrated feedback widget