HashTools is a web service that takes the Twitter hashtags to next level. It provides more functionality to specific popluar tags. Currently Hashtools supports 4 types of tags:
- #Video tag for latest shared videos
- #Question tag for tweeples questions
- #Poll tag to create, vote, and view polls
- #Deal tag for current deals (including #Offer and #Coupon tags also)
For those tags, Hashtools provides these services:
- #video: view all shared vidoes from one place as embedded videos. Hashtools supports embedded videos for YouTube, Metacafe, Twitcam, Seesmic, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Revver and others!
- #question: view questions and ability to vote them (up or down). And you can answer them directly
- #poll: create polls easily bu using #poll has tag and adding “%” before every answer.
Example: #Poll – Do you love Twitter? %Yes %No %No-Opinion
Answers should not contain spaces (dashes instead). After voting, you can see a chart of the votes.
- #deal: shows all deals, coupons and offers on Twitter and the ability to show the similar deals also (based on the URL of the deal)
Pros & Cons
|Uses OAuth for Twitter login|
|Provides good services especially for videos and polls tags|
|Easy to use interface|